- SPS Technology (Sustained Performance System) automatically adjusts system power to maintain tip stroke regardless of clinical load and conditions.
- Extended Low Power Range, BlueZone™, designed for improved patient comfort.
- Temporary Hands Free Power Boost: allows for quick removal of tenacious calculus by pressing the second position on the foot control.
- Steri-Mate® Handpiece is detachable and autoclavable. The handpiece cable with swivel allows 330° rotation designed to provide ergonomic beneifits by reducing cable drag and provides assurance against cross-contamination.
- Water Lavage Control conveniently located on the handpiece allows easy adjusting without turning away from the patient.
- Compact Size: for easy use and storage.
Items included: (1) Cavitron® Select™ SPS™ Ultrasonic Scaler, (1) Steri-Mate® Detachable, Sterilizable Handpiece, (1) Detachable cable assembly with in-line water control and swivel connection, (1) Foot control, Instruction manual. Installation Requirements: 115v 3-prong grounded wall outlet, water supply or Cavitron® Select™ Reservoir Dimensions: 2" H x 4" W x 7" D, Weight: 15 oz Note: Accepts all 30K Inserts and 30K PEC Endosonic® Inserts